Thursday, 14 August 2014

What I've Been Watching
The Guild

source
One of my geeky RPG friends recommended an internet show called The Guild to me a few weeks ago. After googling it, I thought it might be worth giving it a go. Well, I got hooked. I binge watched it in around a week, laughing to myself at the hilarity of Zaboo's dialogue and Clara's extremely bad parenting. And I really recognised myself in the socially awkward, self conscious Codex.

The Guild basically follows a group of online RPG players who, after playing together in a guild online end up meeting in real life to solve a game related problem. A whole host of hilarity ensues as a result. The characters are awesome, the plot is fantastic and there are some amazing cameos in season six (Neil Gaiman and Tom Lenk are two of my faves).

Any of you who are into gaming or just love a good comedy show, check it out. You can find it on Youtube or on Netflix if you're in the US. And if any of you have seen it already, let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 feedback so if you want to make me smile, leave me a comment
x