Thursday, 20 February 2014

Missing Motivation

I thought I should check in here and let you guys know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm still here, I'm just lacking some serious motivation. I really can't be bothered with anything right now. It's past the middle of Feb and I'm only on my third book of the year (so behind on my challenge to read 52 books) and I've barely worked on my novel in what feels like forever. I can't be bothered leaving the flat except to go to the supermarket over the road for essentials. Why am I feeling so blah? I have no idea but I'm hoping the feeling lifts soon because I have lots of things I want to do.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a better week than I am :)
x

3 comments:

  1. I can empathise :) Hope the blahness dispels soon. Let me know if you want to chat. Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm feeling a little better today. How's your blahness going?
      Loads of love
      xxx

      Delete
    2. That's good to hear :) I'm feeling a bit better too. xxx

      Delete

I <3 feedback so if you want to make me smile, leave me a comment
x