Thursday, 31 October 2013

Reading Round-up :: October

#59 'The Farm' by Emily McKay :: A really good take on the dystopian theme. And a refreshing bit of Vampire fiction. (4/5)

#60 'Stranger With My Face' by Lois Duncan :: Trashy teen thriller that kept me gripped right through to the end. (5/5)

#61 'Borderline Personality Disorder: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed' :: A disappointing read that didn't really tell me any more than I could learn for free on the Internet. (2/5)

What a crap month reading wise. I don't know what happened. I haven't been reading anywhere near as much as usual and that's frustrating. I blame all the great TV shows that are on at the moment. Oh and The Simpson's Tapped Out game that I've discovered and become hooked on. I'm determined to read more next month. I have three books on the go at the moment, two of them pretty hefty novels and I really want to get through them by the end of November. Wish me luck.

Have you read anything good this month? I'm always grateful for recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 feedback so if you want to make me smile, leave me a comment
x