Monday, 2 September 2013

Chester Zoo

Last weekend we braved the August Bank Holiday crowds and spent the day at Chester Zoo. The weather was perfect, it wan't anywhere near as crowded as you'd think it would be and there were lots of cute baby animals to see. I thought I'd share some of my pics from the day...


karma chameleon
cool lizard
fish
grumpy looking fish
handsome dude
pick up a penguin
red panda
new baby rhino
Simples!
does my nose look big in this?
daddy tiger on the prowl
beautiful boy
ready for my close-up
those teeth could do some damage

2 comments:

  1. brilliant pics. Love the tigers and the cutie that is the red panda. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you. Red pandas are so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete

I <3 feedback so if you want to make me smile, leave me a comment
x