Saturday, 16 February 2013

This Week's Smiles #013
























1. Gingerbread latte in Costa Coffee. I so did not know they served my favourite drink outside of the seasonal period. It made my day.

2. Jo made me the perfect Migraine cure on Tuesday (which just happened to be pancake day) - pancakes with nutella, banana and honey. Amazeballs.

3. Valentines Day! My amazing girlfriend bought me a giant bag of Haribo and we curled up on the sofa to watch a movie. The perfect day of romance for me.

4. Conjoined gummi bears! I need to know how this happy accident took place.

5. Jo and I went to Cafe Rouge for a belated Valentine's meal on Friday and on top of an incredible three course meal, we discovered this strawberry flavoured beer. It's definitely my new favourite drink.

6. How have I only just found out about cookies and cream kit-kats?

7. This kitten sleeps in the weirdest positions. She's such a contortionist.

8. I've finished work for 9 days! I can't wait to have a week off to do nothing.

Hope you've all had a great week too
x

3 comments:

  1. THERE ARE COOKIES AND CREAM KIT KATS?!?! My life is a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you're not the only one who didn't know about the KitKats, I've only just found out by reading your blog post!!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pancakes look amazing! following x

    i'de love it if you checked out my MAC lipstick giveaway! :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I <3 feedback so if you want to make me smile, leave me a comment
x